Ginger Thing Ginger Thing

This is crap

I'm not even going to give this a 4, because it is not clever, it is stupid. Sounds like you used a program to make the voice, instead of voice acting yourself. It's not even really an animation. It's bad enough to copy South Park, but the fact that you seriously failed just makes it 10x worse. You are not good at writing, or comedy, and you are even worse at animating. Sure if you are a ginger you will find this hurtful just a little bit, but it I think the ginger would be more pissed off about how stupid the concept/ animation.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Great job

Great job on this. I could point out almost all of the characters, good job. I would like to see a family guy form character done, or maybe one from the simpsons.

Stainville Episode 1 Stainville Episode 1

Good

Good animation/ lip syncingm however the characters look different every 10 seconds. I'm not sure if you are using symbols or not but, anyways good animation.

The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Great

Great job. Loved the story line, was interesting, and I couldn't take my eyes off for 1 second! Animation was good, lip sync was perfect, and my only real gripe, is that I didn't really like the way you drew Dave. Other than that, this was one of the most solid animations i have seen in a while. Congratulations. Can't wait for another one!